160g Lovegrass white teff flour
140g tapioca flour
20g ground hazelnuts
250g light brown sugar
315ml yoghurt (or dairy free alternative)
45ml milk (or dairy free alternative)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
125g dark chocolate chunks
45g chopped hazelnuts
Makes approx. 12
1. Preheat oven to 180c and line a rectangular baking tin.
2. In a large bowl combine the light brown sugar, yoghurt, milk and vanilla extract.
3. Next add the teff flour, tapioca flour, ground hazelnuts and baking powder.
4. Now fold in 2/3 of the chocolate chunks and chopped hazelnuts evenly through the
5. Empty into the baking tin, smooth out and top with the remaining chocolate and
6. Place in the oven for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin, slicing and enjoying.