80g (2/3 c.) White or Brown Teff Flour
1g (1 tsp) za’atar
Pinch sea salt
42g (¼ c.) ground linseed
42g (¼ c.) linseed
35g (¼ c.) sunflower seeds
35g (¼ c.) pumpkin seeds
10g (1 Tbsp) sesame seeds
125mL (½ c.) water
15mL (1 Tbsp) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 190˚C
- In a medium bowl, combine Lovegrass Teff Flour, za’atar and salt. Add ground linseed, whole linseed, sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds until combined.
- Add water and olive oil, mixing until combined, and seeds are distributed throughout the dough.
- Place the ball of dough on baking paper on a hard surface. Top with another sheet of baking paper.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough to 3-4mm thickness.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and remove the top piece of baking paper.
- Use a knife to score into the surface in the shape you would like your biscuits.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden and firm.
- Take biscuits out of the oven and let cool and harden. Break into pre-scored pieces using your hands.
- Store in an airtight bag or container – eat within 1 week.