125g Lovegrass Teff flour (both white or brown work equally well in this recipe)
20g potato starch or corn flour
pinch of sea salt
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Combine Teff flour, potato starch and salt.
2. Add water and olive oil. Combine until it becomes a ball of dough.
3. Divide into 8 pieces.
4. Roll each into a ball and flatten with your fingers or a rolling pin into approximately 10cm circles.
5. Heat a pan over high heat.
6. Cook each tortilla for 3-5 min on each side, or until cooked through and golden.
7. Serve immediately topped with salsa and guacamole.